Most marketers assume that, if you look after the short-term, the long-term will look after itself.
The result is that marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be…
The key is to understand that marketing works in two very different ways.
Our one-day Marketing Effectiveness masterclass shows marketers how to balance brand building and sales activation activities across different media, categories and brands for the best results for their business.
What you will learn
- The difference between brand building and sales activation, and the trade-offs for each across media channels.
- What data tells us about the ideal split between brand and sales activation, and how this works across different sectors and contexts.
- If we should be focused on building loyalty with existing customers or gaining new ones, and the role of segmentation, positioning and targeting.
- The role of creativity in marketing effectiveness.
- What should we be measuring, what’s the best way to do it, and how do we turn it into action?
- What the past tells us about future, and how we balance the tension between the short term and long term to grow our brands.