A business’s website has a number of jobs to do: not least of these is to attract potential customers through well optimised content that gets them found in search… However, equally important is keeping them there when they do visit!
- Copywriting for online techniques (the foundations, the nuts and bolts).
- The importance of spelling, grammar and punctuation in protecting credibility and reputation (including ‘quality control’ techniques).
- Using personality and tone of voice (with examples).
- Audience research (why it’s important and some tools to use).
- Improving readability and navigability (creating a better user experience).
- Metrics and measurement
- Take-aways (a round-up of do-ables).
This workshop will be delivered online via Zoom. Next workshop is on 18th November @ 10 am – 12 pm