The term ‘content marketing’ has been around for some time now but it only properly started to catch fire at the beginning of 2012 and has continued to grow every year since. But what exactly is it and how can it help your business attract and retain customers?
Our one-day masterclass will help you identify and create compelling content that your customers and potential customers will find useful, relevant and valuable and that will raise awareness of who you are and what you offer. As the Content Marketing Institute puts it: marketing is impossible without great content.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone with responsibility for marketing any sort of business or organisation
- Anyone who wants to raise the bar on their digital marketing know-how
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- What content marketing is and why it’s important
- Exploring the different types of content, including social media, blogs, emails, web content, video, infographics, case studies, and many more
- Where you can get inspiration for creating better, more engaging content for your business
- How to promote and distribute your content to get the most out of it
- Creating a content marketing plan
- How to measure the effectiveness of your content marketing
We can promise you a session that is interactive, engaging and very enjoyable and all about helping you get the most out of the time, resource (and money!) your business invests in attracting business.
Most important, it’s about real-world ‘do-ables’ that you’ll be able to put into practice right away.