What will I learn?
- The role of marketing in the organisation and the
- key concepts that underpin the activities of the marketer.
- You will delve into the marketing environment and explore customer behaviour in the digital age
- How to conduct market research
- The marketing planning process – what is the marketing mix and how to aid marketing effectiveness with a considered models
This module comprises three units:
Unit 1: The Marketing Concept
- Understand the contribution of marketing to the organisation (15%)
- Know what influences customer behaviour across a range of contexts (15%)
Unit 2: Analysis and Insight
- Understand the factors and trends in the marketing environment and how they affect marketing (15%)
- Know a range of options for gathering relevant marketing information (15%)
Unit 3: Marketing Mix
- Understand the application of the marketing mix within different marketing contexts (20%)
- Know how to apply and adapt the marketing mix to satisfy customer needs and business goals (20%)
You will be assessed by online examination which our expert tutors can help you prepare for.